Sunday, August 31, 2008

save it for later

Stadium Cleanup in like 4 hours. I'm going to go and then come back and take a nap. I think I'll defiantly wear sunglasses. Hopefully it won't be too awkward. I just need to show up and do my part to help the school.

I just got back from a FANTABULOUS day. I made breakfast for Ben and Dan. Jen and Eric had prior engagements and couldn't make it. Fanny didn't show up either. They enjoyed the casserole. I liked it too. We had like 6 shots before the game, but it didn't really phase either of us. Tonight was a different story! Dan got plastered.

The game was fun. We're not going to be very good, but I liked what I saw out of Stanzi and Hampton. Stanzi didn't really have the awareness that Christensen had but he threw it well. Hampton was a good runner. The defense Isn't something I am worried about. I was impressed with Christensen's improvement with getting rid of the ball. The Maine offense was pretty predictable. I could call the Draws out easily, but they still worked against our defense. Empty backfield; hello!

I took a nice 3 hour nap. Nanci and I went to Z'Markiz with her friend Kristen. It was my first time there. It was very good; I got really full. Afterwards Nanci and I had a long talk at the Old Capital. It was fantastic. We went over a lot of stuff. I told her about my recent happenings in my life. We got into how my charisma makes it seem like when I hang out with people that "we're dating." I thought it was interesting. I never really thought about it. She just said I was a very personal person, and that if you didn't know me you really wouldn't understand. I kind of agree.

I met Dan at the Industry. He knows a bunch of people that were playing in the band Funk 101. They were really good. We went and there was an older group of women there. I was just drinking coke and grenadine most of the night (since I have to get up) but I broke into the alcohol later. Yeah... I ended up getting called out onto the dance floor by a hot brunette that was in her 30s, and I thought I was going to get to dance with her, but I ended up dancing with her 40 year old friend. Yikes. It was kind of fun though. Dan got to dance with the hottie. I had fun. It was fun to dance with someone who was more drunk than I was, and it didn't really mean anything. I guess being a cougar hunter for one night isn't that bad.

On the way home I called Jen. When she called me back she was drunk! Jen never gets drunk. It was fun to talk to her; she was such a doll. I can't really get into what she said. It was hilarious though. Jen drunk. OH-EM-GEE.

So I am going to head to bed but before I do I would like to say that I love my new phone. It was nice being able to check my email and such while I was at the Old Capital.

No comments: