Sunday, August 3, 2008

sunday afternoon

Yesterday was interesting! I had a lot of fun.

Went to the Field House for bday pitchers! It was just us for awhile, and I really liked it because we got to talk without distractions or the concerns about entertaining others. Her sister is funny. She got me a gift from when they went shopping; I thought it was cute.

One of my engineering friends also had a birthday. She showed up and we talked for a bit. I think she had a good time too; I bought her a bday shot. I had to! Everyone needs to have a shot bought for them on the birthday. I bought a good one too! It was nice and smooth.

I got to dance too! It was super fun. I'm not the best dancer, but I don't think that really matters at this point. Some of the people out there are way crazier, and make bigger idiots of themselves than I do. I just kind of keep it low key. I guess I haven't been that drunk yet. I'm kind of scared ;). I had a threat that someone was going to get me that drunk :).

I also had my virgin Pita Pit. Well we shared it. There was no way I was going to eat a whole one. It was pretty good. She got cucumbers in it, and they were decent. I've been trying more things lately, and I found some new things that I like more.

We got back to her place, and I was going to leave again like last time, but that didn't really happen. We spent some time together while her sister distracted her friend Karl, and then it started storming. I was a little too stubborn insisting that I needed to go, but they wouldn't let me. I just ended up crashing there. It kind of made me laugh. I slept in the same bed with her and her sister. o.O. I moved to the floor at 6:00 or so because she wasn't sleeping well, and I wasn't either.

We even got up in time for me to get to my class on time. I got a ride home and then hopped in the shower quickly.

I am really sleepy right now. I don't think I got in bed until 4:00 again. Tonight I will catch up on my sleep. I think I will start right now with a nap.

I'm happy with the direction things are going right now.

Oh, and I ran into Aaron and Lindsay on the Old Capital steps. It was CUTE!

No comments: