Sunday, August 24, 2008

stressed

It is about 8:20 and our internet is out. I'm really really really really stressed right now. I thought putting the test on the first day of school would be a good idea. I guess that kind of backfired.

I know where I am going tomorrow, but I still need to email my professors that I won't be in class. :( I just want to give up right now. Things aren't really working my way anymore. I guess I didn't think the things I got involved in would be this stressful.

I wish women would just say that they weren't interested instead of ignoring men. I think it is perfectly fine if you're dating someone and you decide that they're not really your type to tell them you don't see it going that way. I can accept that. It is just more frustrating when you don't know what the hell is going on. I should just leave it, and if she is interested she can make the move.

I like her, but if it doesn't work out she is just a girl. There are plenty out there. I think I've had enough dating for awhile though. It is fun, but it is a lot of work. Sigh. I guess it is just a waiting game on this one. I'm sure something else will catch my eye within the next few days. I'm going to go try to study a little more. I want to get into bed by 10:00. We'll see if that happens.

I'll post this when the internet comes back on.

No comments: