Friday, August 29, 2008

:-D


I'm all smiles right now! So it is one month since the night I met her. I took her flowers this evening. They were in the wine bottle from when I cooked her dinner. I have a picture I will put up. When I got there she was in the shower so I got to talk to her roommates for awhile. Both of them are incredibly nice.

When I saw here I lit up. She was adorable. She looked good in what she was wearing too :-P. She had a rough week. I wish I could do something for her. She started to get sick too. That really stinks. I hope next week goes better for her, and that she feels better. I was just happy I got to see her for a few minutes tonight. I got a kiss too!!

I let her know I'd like to see her too. I know she is busy, and told her it is okay if she doesn't have time. I think as the semester picks up things will calm down for her; unfortunately they'll probably pick up for me. I have had a lot of readings already, and my engineering classes are going to start having homework.

Tomorrow is Iowa Football. I'm going to make breakfast for a few friends and have them over. After that we'll go see Matty Pat play in the drumline show, and then we'll be off to the game.

I'm so EXCITED! I love football. Coaching it is fun too! I just want the kids to focus all the time, and when I get time to work with two kids at a time they really listen, but then when we go to group things they just kind of forget all the things we worked on. I really wish I could have one on one time with all the kids, but it just isn't going to happen.

I'm off to look at new phones. Should be fun! I am still undecided on which one.

1 comment:

Stacy Bailey said...

aww, awesome! she sounds lovely :)

good luck with buying a phone... just make sure you dont buy something you dont need!