Friday, August 8, 2008

drag queen

Coaching class got out early again! Yay. I'm excited for the season to start! I have a few meetings next week and such but that is about it. I have a little more responsibility too. It is kind of scary the things that could happen. The class is really a good thing to do.

I'm going out with Dan tonight. Dan the man. We're going to have a good time; he just finished his finals, and I've got one more week of work left! I think that is exciting.

Today I got my driver's license upgraded to a horizontal one. It is spiffy. It was prefect timing too; I went to do that then finished dinner, and someone called me so I got to talk on the phone until class started. Worked out really well.

I have to head downtown in a bit. I don't know if I will try to catch the cambus or just hoof it. Hoofing it might be okay. It is a nice day out. We don't have the AC on right now.

Olympics start(ed) today as well! I love the Olympics; especially track. Go hurdlers!

Tonight should be interesting. We're going to a drag show. I've never been to one, and I'm kind of excited. It should be a good experience for me. If anything interesting happens I'll be sure to write about it.

I'm going to throw on some tunes and get ready to head out.

No comments: