Thursday, August 7, 2008

mmm... football

Dinner is in the oven. Football tonight! Okay. So it is only preseason, but it is so much fun to watch. I watched the game on Canton, OH the other day. It was pretty amazing.

I can't believe I'm going to be a football coach too! It still hasn't really sunk in. I'm sure it will in a week when I'm out there on the field. I need to go buy a whistle and a clipboard. I think I'm going to feel like special stuff!

I made dinner tonight with my new cooking utensil! It was kind of funny. I chuckled. It still has another 20 minutes in the oven, but I was proud that I actually cooked tonight instead of throwing in a pizza.

Jen called today, and I talked to her for a bit. Sounds like she had a great time overseas. It was really nice to get to hear what she has been up to. She has to get her stuff out of my place this week to. Monday I think is the day that we decided on.

I am a little sleepy right now. I don't think all the sleep has caught up with me from last week. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night with Dan. It was going to be our usual Thursday night but he has finals tomorrow.

I might be in the mood to write more tonight. We shall see. Football and then studying first.

No comments: