Monday, August 18, 2008

i got a new bear!

I don't really feel like writing much right now.

Today was the first day of practice. I think it was fun for the kids to get their helmets. They're excited about the offense.

The coaches meeting was good too. I got some information as well as two new shirts.

Jen took me to Kohl's tonight too! I had to get some new shorts and Aaron had the car. I ended up getting them, and there was a bear that was so adorable. I had to buy him. I named him Coda too! I'll post a picture sometime. I was so happy when I got him. The lady at the checkout asked, "So who's the bear for?" I replied, "Me (half blushing and half a big kid smile)."

Oh em gee. Tonight is going to be a good night of rest. New bear in my bed! Now I have two! My childhood teddy and Coda. :-P.

Busy day tomorrow. Nighty night.

No comments: