Thursday, August 21, 2008

csi and friends, these things i know

Practice today was pretty darn long. We had an early release day, but we ended up handing out equipment to the 7th graders until around 6:00. It was fun, but it was just a long day. We had to keep moving pads around and trying to find clips for the ones that were missing them.

I kind of have a headache now.

I got my computer back from Alison tonight. At first it was the most awkward moment ever. I rang the doorbell, walked in, and everything was just like it would have been. Her cat walked by, and her parents said, "Look who is here!" in the same kitty voice. It was like a big slap in the face. I honestly didn't know what to do. It wasn't like I could just act like I did back then. It isn't the same between us at all.

Transferring her files took a lot longer than I thought it would. It kind of made things even more awkward. Finally I just suggested we go get something to eat because I was going to get a Papa Murphy's to bake at home so I'd have food for the next few days.

After tonight I still feel the same way that I did since we had the talk a long time ago. I think that is a good thing by all means.

My room is a mess right now. I can't really understand why I have crap lying all over. It is a little ridiculous considering my room is normally sparkling clean.

Tomorrow night will be a blast. I don't know the exact details about how it is going to go down, but it should be fun! I best get to bed here.

1 comment:

Jarod said...

Hey! It is cool to see someone from another part of the world here! I tried to check out your blog, but unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the language!