Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So I was just in my underwear in the kitchen and turned on the light and there was Lindsay. She kind of gave this look; it was funny. I guess whatever. It isn't like I am gross or anything.

I am about ready for bed. The rules meeting was good. I have to write down the dates that I attended it so I get credit for my "re-certification." I saw Marv though. He is a good guy. He bought treats/snacks/pop for all the coaches and referees. That was nice. I got a diet dew and a M&M cookie as I left. Probably a bad idea since I took Jen her b-day stuff.

I gave her a card, an ice cream cake, and some champagne. She knew about the cake, but I just thought I'd surprise her with a little something else. Anna and I had more cake than Jen did though. That skinny girl. It was yummy. I kind of felt bad because I forgot that one of her roommates is allergic to wheat. She told me at Christie's birthday party, but I was kind of intox at the time and didn't remember. I should have brought something else for her to have.

It was hilarious when Shana showed up. She was like, "Yeah you made it because you're the culinary baker kind of guy right?" It made me laugh. I haven't seen Shana for a long time, and she knew that. Well I hope Jen enjoys her cake.

Tomorrow dinner with my mommy and daddy! Exciting! I think if I can make it through tomorrow I'll be home free. Not too many days of work left, and then the fun starts. I have a few things to knock out tomorrow, but they should be pretty straight forward.

I got rid of the ball tonight as well. I'm a little nervous. Haha she just called.

No comments: