Monday, August 4, 2008

wasting all of my life just thinking of you

My sleep patterns are definitely not caught up. I am really really sleepy right now, and I got the most sleep in a long time last night. I'll get more tonight.

I got paid today! Well not all of it, but I got three fourths of it. I think it is enough to make me work in August. If he pays me the second installment then I will only have August to hold him for, and that is about the worth of the laptop that he got for me to use. I'll hold the laptop until he pays me. It has all of the work on it.

I got the other job that I applied for. That was kind of a short job search. I think I will take it, but I want to see what the hours are that he will need me for. That will probably be the determining factor.

I got my ears lowered today. I had a coupon for it. $9.99. The lady kind of did a quick job this time. I don't know why, but it looks okay. I just got it cut so I can put goop in it if I want to.

I can't stop thinking about her now. I was talking to Ben about it, and he was like, "So how did that get started?" I told him I had no clue, and it was completely unexpected. I am really sleepy.

No comments: