Thursday, August 28, 2008

i can't believe it is already friday

This week just flew by. It isn't over yet. I have been kind of busy, but not as busy as I will probably be. I have to figure out what I need to do for my classes over the weekend. New phone tomorrow :-P! I don't know what I will get. I have to talk to the guy and find out which one is best for what I want to do with it. The price of the data plan will probably matter quite a bit too.

I have work tomorrow morning at 8:00 too. Fun. I was a little early last time, but then I got to leave a little early too because my replacement also came early. So I guess it worked out. I'm happy with the way the job is going. I feel like I still ask a lot of questions. I would rather do that than mess things up. Like the printer.

We had our draft today! I have a HILARIOUS story about it, but I don't feel like it should be put on here. I have quite a few stories that I can't put on here. The kids are funny. I still can't believe that we have a game coming up soon. It is going to be interesting. I'm really happy with the way we drafted our positions. I think both teams have advantages and challenges. I would say that they're really equal. I think we should have a pretty stout defense. We didn't get all the kids that I would have liked to work with, but that is the way it was supposed to happen.

Iowa Football Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy Bailey said...

Yeah, this week seemed really fast to me, too. :)
(btw: i posted in your previous blog.)

are you going to share this funny story you mentioned?

Jarod said...

Not here :-P! Kids are just silly. Especially at the Junior High level.