Tuesday, August 5, 2008

and you were holding him, and him, and him, and her

I am sleepy again. I have to do some stuff tonight. No more procrastination. I think I'll start by turning on the fan next to me.

Today I found out where the package got lost at. Apparently it got forwarded to my other job, and sat there for a week. I got a call saying a package had been sitting there for awhile. Go figure? It was a mistake; the whole address didn't get printed on the label, and they probably just looked up where I am listed at on the University and assumed it went there.

So now I have extra oscilloscope probes. It would probably cost more to send them back than we'd get refunded.

My battery ran out on my ipod today. I was kind of sad since I was enjoying the music!

I got a new job today as well!! So now I have something lined up for the mornings, and the greatest thing is it won't interfere with coaching if I get the coaching job! I love it! My life has changed a lot in the past few months, and I'm finally getting to do things that I want to do! It is funny; the song title "I Lost Myself in Search of You" seems to be true. That song just makes me laugh.

I am excited for the next few months of my life. I'll get to be what I should have been freshman year until now. I am so excited.

I also got my tattoo looked at. It looked good; no touch up needed. That is good news!

No comments: