Saturday, August 16, 2008

vitality

I suppose I should write a quick little blurb. A lot of my friends are getting back into town. It is a lot of fun! It is good to see them again. I'm starting to get a taste of how wonderful this year is going to be. I guess I should recap the last day or so because I am not sure if I'll be writing tonight.

Yesterday I had a wonderful dinner. It was a little hot in the apartment, but the company was good. It was fun to cook for her! I hope she liked it. She said she did, but most people wouldn't tell you if it were bad due to being polite.

We then visited some of her friends downtown :). It was someone's birthday so that made it a good deal. I only spent $15. Five to get in, five on two drinks, and five on a Pita for us to share afterwards. She introduced me to cucumbers two weeks ago, and I like them in the pita. Yum.

We shared it back at her place, and she answered my question in the cutest way possible. I wanted to know if she liked my dessert (Cheesecake) or dinner (Chicken) better, and I had been asking her all night. She was teasing me by not answering, and it was fun. When we got back I asked her one last time, "What was the best part about dinner; dinner or dessert?" She answered, "You." It made me feel really really special. I think it was the best thing she said to me all night.

I gave her a few back massages too. I like doing that for the people I like. She gave me one too. It was amazing. She is so adorable. She gave that laugh quite a bit last night too :).

This morning I had to hustle to get back because Jen was going to Des Moines and we had to pick up her couch. It barely fit in the van. We moved my old futon out onto the porch too. I love it there. It was good to just sit out on such a nice day and chat.

I went to Kohl's and Wally World this afternoon. I got coaching supplies, and then two shirts and new underwear! I had to get more. I don't really have enough to cover as long as my other clothes last. I won't get into it, but maybe Lindsay will be lucky enough to spot me again, and you can ask her about it! I still can't stop laughing about that.

Tonight dinner with Matt. It will be good. Bennigan's!!! My favorite. Yum. I'm going to shower, and then get into one of my new shirts.

No comments: