Wednesday, August 27, 2008

head first i will dive

Wednesdays are a lot easier than Mondays. Not just because Monday is Monday, but because of my class load. Tuesdays are better than Thursdays, but I have to deal with a lab. I think this is the first semester I've had with only one Lab since my first one. It is kind of a relief. I like some labs, but they're run by TAs and sometimes they don't exactly know what they're doing.

I cooked Pork Chops tonight. They were super good. I had them with black beans though; probably not such a good idea. The meat was good though. Today's football practice was better, but still not great. We tried to get done early, but that didn't really happen. I think we got out when we planned to get out the last few days. We've been going until 6:00; today was 5:45. Tomorrow we're picking teams. I think we have a pretty good idea of the talent split; we discussed that for awhile after practice today.

I have been doing some more thinking about the other night, and what Jen told me. I was just telling her about my frustration of how people don't want to date me. I asked her to tell me why. I think what she said is true but it isn't something that I want to change. She said, "Its because you're the type of guy that someone would want to marry; not date." It kind of stinks. I'm not really sure of what I want right now anyways. I have had some dates this summer. They were fun, but so far there hasn't been much interest in continuing to date me. I could change but it is totally not worth it. I don't want to be a "typical guy."

Enough said. I have some reading to do. I got carried away watching College Football Live and Slick Willy's speech.

1 comment:

Stacy Bailey said...

hey, obviously you don't know me- i was just searching through blogs had similar interests and found yours :)

I just want to say that I understand how it feels to be the person that hasn't found their hand to hold. Even for a while.

Even though it feels sucky, just wait. Patience. We need that. :)