Friday, August 1, 2008

make your own destiny

Okay, I have to get ready for my class soon. I am excited. I think I am going to go to Wendy's first. I'll probably leave around 4:15 or so since I don't have anything going on.

I think it is going to be interesting! It was just the other day that I smelled the scent of football. It was a strong smell, and it just brought me back to those wonderful days. Also; today I was walking through the sun on the way back from my meeting (which went well!) and it just felt like football.

I really want the coaching position. I think I would be capable of helping out with quarterbacks/running backs/receivers on offense, and defensive backs on defense. I played all the positions at some point in high school. Running back was my favorite, and I wish I would have stuck with it for my Junior and Senior year. It was unfortunate that some players got hurt, but I would have been able to see some playing time.

I feel really bad. I promised someone I would go have fishbowls with them tonight, and I thought they meant later, but they meant this evening. I need to make it up to them somehow. I really want to go, but I have to take this coaching class, and it lasts till 10:30. I'm going to see them later, but I feel like a horrible person. Usually I live up to my word when I say I'm going to be able to do something. I hope another night will work.

I need to take a change of clothes. I am really sleepy right now. I almost missed my meeting today because I was napping. I think these nights are catching up a bit. I think I'll have time to recover Sunday night.

Tonight and tomorrow night will be super fun.

No comments: