Saturday, August 2, 2008

done early

We got done early today. I made it to class too! I just took two ibuprofen and had a granola bar, and I was out the door.

I like the teacher. He is really upbeat, and we go over a lot of good information. It is kind of like he is shedding his pearls of wisdom to us, and the class is very open to talking about ideas. I think there are a lot of shy people in it, but I think it is good, and I am learning a lot.

I have an assignment to do, but I think since I got back really late last night I will take a nap and do it before I go out again tonight. Last time for a few days. Sad, but also it means I will be able to catch up on sleep. I haven't had much, and today I didn't really get back too early. I think it was a little before 4:00 when I went to bed.

Time flies when you're having fun. I can't stop thinking about her!

No comments: