Saturday, August 9, 2008

i walk the boards alone tonight

I'm really sleepy. Class in a bit again.

Dan and I had a good time. I kind of like Thursday nights better. I like the martini's better than the shots and well drinks. More expensive, but well worth it. At least the atmosphere.

We missed the drag show~! We're going to be there Sunday though. Free pizza. Studio is a pretty happening place. I was surprised about how busy it was. I guess whatever I had thought about it was incorrect.

I ran into a few people from high school tonight. They asked about Alison. I gave them the truthful response; that it is over. She is a great person, and I have no regrets and I can't say anything bad about her. It is kind of like the Favre saga. Things were done and said on both sides that just make it so it won't work.

I dislike how people ask about it, but there really isn't anything that I can do about it. I'm interested in other things at this moment. I'm really interested in something long term. I'm not the type of guy to go after one nighters. There really isn't a point to that. I just want to find someone that likes me for who I am, and likes to see how much I care about her.

I just need the chance. It doesn't matter how long it takes; I just need someone patient enough to let me be myself and see who I really am. I'm not asking for anything more than that. I'm not a heart-breaker. I just want someone who is as interested in me as I am in them.

I'm going to go to bed. I had a lot to drink tonight, but I feel like I was able to get out some of my real feelings.

No comments: