Monday, September 1, 2008

cover two

I am exhausted. I got 4 hours of sleep the last two nights. I didn't take a nap today either. Today was my mom's birthday. After stadium clean-up I made her a cake. She liked it!

I went to lunch with Jen and her dad. It was fun! Her dad liked how I am the "instigator". It is pretty funny how much crap I give Jen though. It is best if I don't get into it here because it is Jen's life not mine. Heh; it is pretty funny though.

Tonight I went over to Matt and Eric's place. We were going to go to a movie, but then we decided to rent one. We had it down to "No Country for Old Men" and "There Will Be Blood." We rented "There Will Be Blood"; let's just say it was a little to deep for me. I think I missed quite a bit. It probably didn't help that I was exhausted.

I don't think my eyes can take looking at the computer screen anymore. Happy September! That means my birthday is coming up soon!

No comments: