Thursday, August 14, 2008

donde esta el autobus

I missed the bus into work today. I kind of slacked off too.

I got a text right as I was getting ready for my nap after I got home from work. It made me smile. Just like I was in the picture with my mom and dad.

I love them. We went to a family dinner tonight. It was good. I also went and looked at their new house afterwords. It is coming along well. I love the view of the backyard. I took a picture on my cell phone.

I went over to Jen's tonight. It was good to let her get some things out. We ended up in her room talking and she kept texting her 31 year old boyfriend.

I am going to get into bed here after I brush my teeth and get into my underwear. Hopefully I won't run into Lindsay in the kitchen again. :-P That was funny.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

31-year-old boyfriend eh? I've been there. It's cool that you're there for your friend when she needs you.

Jarod said...

It is kind of a joke :-P. He really isn't her boyfriend, but I tease her.