Saturday, August 23, 2008

what have i got to lose?

I studied a bit today. I don't think that it is going to help :(. I just looked at some of the practice test, and I can get it down to two answers, but that would mean I wouldn't do that well.

I finished the rest of the wine I had at dinner with Christie tonight. It was good wine.

Jen and Anna came over and we made a cheesecake. They saved me from a hellish day. It has just been really frustrating with what happened last night, and the stress of this test. I spent most of the day looking at job opportunities in my dream city. If I don't go to dental school right away I am going there. I also looked into Jeeps. :-P There are a few that I could buy this year, but we'll see. I need to get my money lined up if I want to buy one. I'm definitely looking at a used one.

I am pretty set on going to dental school, but I just don't want to go next year. I want to go and have all the fun that I should have had while I was here for the first three years. I also need to get away from Iowa City. It just is bleh. I don't mind being here, but I need to get away from the past.

I feel like I have a lot to say, but just can't get it out right now. Funny how that is sometimes.

My tattoo still looks sexy :-P.

No comments: