Sunday, August 10, 2008

TExAs for two

Dinner was really fun! I kind of felt a little bad because she had to come and pick me up, but Aaron and Lindsay went to my parent's house for dinner.

I suggested a few places and she hadn't been to Texas Road House so we went there. It was a wonderful! I got a steak. I don't eat steak a lot so I figured I'd go for it. I really enjoyed the conversation though. It flowed really well and it wasn't hard for me to talk to her at all. Afterwards we were pulling out and we went by my old Junior High so I could show her where I was going to coach football. I'm surprised she was up for it since it was out of the way. It was fun though how she was willing to see it. That means a lot to me.

The car ride was good too; we had good conversation throughout the night. I really felt comfortable, and that is something that is really important to me. I can't reinforce that enough.

When she dropped me back of I got her sister's address to send her a "Thank You" for the gift she gave me last Saturday. It was small, but I just wanted to send it because it is the right thing to do. I also left her (not her sister) a surprise when I got out. She just got a new car, and the last time I was at her place a Happy Bunny poster was pointed out to me. So I got her a Happy Bunny air freshener. It wasn't expensive, but hopefully she'll like it. I just slipped it out of my pocket and slid it behind my back before I got out. I hope she finds it ;). I'm not sure she will find it right away because she didn't notice it when I got up.

Oh, and she gave me the cute laugh when she picked me up. I said, "You should have gotten the convertible!" That got it out of her :). I like that laugh it is so adorable.

Tomorrow is Monday :(. It is my last week of work though. Hooray. I'm going to go watch some of the Olympics, and then head to bed.

No comments: