Saturday, August 23, 2008

interesting morning

I need to get through Monday. Once this test is over things will be a lot less stressful. One less thing to worry about.

Also once school starts I'm going to be really busy. Three jobs plus schoolwork, and then football season comes around :). Exciting. I'm just frustrated right now. Last night was really really bad.

Dan and I went to Studio for the show, and guess who was there. Yep. Alison. It is like I just can't get away. She was drunk and tried to talk to me. I just don't want to deal with that. I don't have a problem talking to her, but it would be nice if she was sober. I just went to have fun, but then people start pointing fingers and questioning me again. Grow up.

I think it is one of the most frustrating things I've experienced. Standing in a gay bar having your ex-girlfriend turn around and point at you from across the bar and talk to her friends. I wish I got a little more respect than that. Especially after all I did for her.

I'm also stressed out about the girl I like. I really like her, but I have no clue what is going on.

Last night just brought me down. What my ex did really hurt; a lot.

No comments: