Sunday, August 10, 2008

sweaty

I am beat. I helped Jen move her stuff from my parent's house to her house today. It was good because I got to talk to her about everything that has gone on in her life. It sounds exciting yet stressful at the same time. I hope her and I can hang out more. She liked my tattoo! After the first trip I pulled up my shirt and said, "So what do you think?" She smiled. She likes it even though she was very skeptical about me getting it. Well she didn't think I should get it.

This morning my phone died. I was really lucky. The lady at the store gave me a new one even though the warranty expired on the old one. I am two weeks out from getting a new phone too! Yikes. I think it was a good thing that I lost all the numbers in my phone. I don't remember anyone's number, and I don't think I'm going to put any new ones in it for awhile because I will just be getting a new phone in September. I can deal; if I really need to call someone I'll get a hold of them. I called a few friends and have the important numbers right now. It should get me through the next few weeks.

I'm a little worried right now! Eek! We'll see what happens. I shouldn't say too much. I should just go shower and get ready like it is going to happen.

No comments: