Wednesday, September 10, 2008

picture day

I haven't done much homework tonight. I've done my reading quiz for Friday though. I need to read another article and do a summary on it for tomorrow.

I'm starting to become less confused. I met with my career adviser today. It helped get things started for me. I'm really going to have to hit that hard this weekend after the game. It just is a lot. He said I could probably have a job offer by Christmas if I work on it. That would be exciting.

The computer lab this morning was buzzing. I had someone call down that was having problems with email. I can't really help them as an ITC monitor and they got "hot" and hung up as I was about to give them the ITS Help Desk. I wanted to help them out, but I'm not the person in charge of the Exchange Server at the University.

It was picture day at practice. It went smoothly. I honestly thought it was going to take up a huge amount of time. I'm glad that it didn't. The kids were kind of lethargic today. We have a game tomorrow; hopefully what we worked on today gets fixed. We will see. It awesome how football is such a big part of my life right now. I like creating match ups and solving problems on offense and defense. There is so much strategy involved it is addicting.

I'm on a flag football team with the Drumline. It should be a lot of fun. I don't know how involved we're going to get. I guess it really depends on what the other teams do. I'd like to have a few plays to run and I think Chet has got that covered really well so far. There are three of us that played in High School. I guess I'm kind of ticked at the rules. They really prevent you from running some basic schemes on offense and defense. First game tomorrow. I just want to play hard and have fun. It is going to be really hard to avoid contact though. I'm a pretty tough competitor.

I have my Beat State shirt now! Picked one up at Hy-Vee tonight; for some reason they didn't have them at the bookstore. I got my hair cut too! Hooray.

No comments: