Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had my first test. It wasn't fun but it wasn't horrible. I was out at like 9:30 last night. I only know this because I woke up at 5:20 (two hours before I normally get up which means I went to bed two hours earlier).

I got two hours of studying in this morning though. I would have been screwed if I didn't.

My life is really stressful right now. I found a group for Senior Design; I think. We'll see if it pans out by Friday. I'll know for sure then.

The career fair is tomorrow. It should be exciting. I am going to visit a few companies that I've talk to before. We'll see how they go this time. I am very excited and nervous at the same time.

Football game tomorrow too! Host Linn Mar.

Tonight I got a lot of homework done. We did some more calculations on our Wind Turbine; then Andy and I went to Vitos and then proceeded back to work on ProE. We got a lot done.

I'm here now and I am going to head to bed soon. Tomorrow is a super duper long day. I just need to make it through without thinking about too many things. It isn't like I have to decide upon anything by the end of the day.

No comments: