Wednesday, September 17, 2008

this is the moment time is racing slowly down

I have A LOT to do tonight. I got the movie back to Blockbuster so that was good. I still have to finish our group project (we're meeting at 8:00). Then I have to pack for Pittsburgh because I will have no time to do it tomorrow. Clean up my room (the laundry is still stacked in piles on the floor), and finish a reading.

Tomorrow is super busy. Class at 8:00 until 1:30. Then I have to hustle over to Hy-Vee and pick up my birthday cake. I told the team tonight that if they rode back on the bus I'd have something special for them. I almost forgot to get the cake ordered. Frustrating was Tuesday I guess. Our game is at 5:30 so we will probably get back around 9:00. That allows me for a little bit of time to have them get a piece of cake and hustle out. Hopefully I'll be back around 9:45 so I can make it to the bar on time.

I might coach basketball now. I'm really thinking about it. I enjoy football a lot. It would take up about the same amount of time. The load is pushing it right now but after Homecoming I won't have football taking up every weekend. Only a few spread out. Then I guess basketball will start for Iowa too. Yikes. I'm leaning towards doing it right now. About 90% sure.

I need to head down to the SC now.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

YAY for birthday cakes! I hope your day was great!