Tuesday, September 2, 2008

coach johnson is old (and slow)

It is supposed to rain tomorrow. I hope it kind of holds off. We made a lot of progress at football today. The kids had an upbeat attitude. I kind of didn't really get to do as much coaching today. I think I'll just work more with the receivers and defense when we go to team offense. I ran with the kids in conditioning today... kind of.

I got put on the spot. I started at mid-field and had to backpedal while the other kids ran towards me. If they beat me conditioning was over. They didn't the first time, and I moved to the hash mark. One kid caught me at the end, but the rest quit running so they had to do it again. The next time he didn't catch me, and they had to do it one more time. It was kind of fun. I was called, "old." Heh.

I got my DFM homework done. That was frustrating. We were expected to do a lot with little information. I wasn't about to sit there and get the dimensions of a solar bike. Not going to waste my time on that for a 50 pt assignment.

Christie and I were supposed to hang out tonight. She had car parking issues at her place. So we are going to go to dinner Thursday. I would have liked to have seen her but sometimes things come up that are more important. I think that is fine. I'm happy that we get to go to dinner Thursday. I'm really excited for it. I'll probably get to see her for a little more anyways since we both would have had to get up early. I hope she isn't worried about the whole situation. She should know by now I'm interested, and that a simple car issue isn't going to get in the way.

Oh and I put a background on my phone. It is fun. It is of two bears. I love bears. A mom and her cub are in the photo.

No comments: