Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am really sleepy. I decided to just hang out with friends tonight. Tomorrow is a huge day and I have a lot of homework to do.

The stress ends on Friday and then begins again Monday. Two days of just fun is good but it just seems like I don't get to spend enough time with my friends. I almost feel like I have too much going on with different people and I have to shaft some. I need to write a few more "Thank Yous" for things from my birthday. I got a few sent out on Friday (and delivered one in person).

Right now I am really lacking that friend that I can talk to everything about. It would be Jen but I don't like talking about certain things around her because it makes her sad. I want her to be happy so I try to avoid the topics a little unless I have to get it out. It kind of sucks and I miss being able to talk to one person about all my problems, but I think I'm better off now than I was a year ago.

I just thought of something and it made me smile.

No comments: