Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hump day

Nothing really exciting happened today. I filled out some paperwork for Workforce Development to collect my unpaid wages. He owes me a good enough amount. Whatever the government can take care of him now. I really am not that threatening to him anymore since I finished working for him. The government is scary.

I'm happy with the progress the kids are making. I really like how the stalk blocking is coming along. They're getting better. Catching not so much. Everything is progressing well for our first game on Tuesday. It is coming up. Three more practices and we lace them up.

Tomorrow is Thursday! Hooray for short weeks. I really thought I had more to write. Three classes tomorrow. The first one I dislike, and the last two will be fun. Geography of Health is just long and kind of dry. We haven't really gotten into much of the health part of it; maybe once we stop learning about how to make the maps it will be better because we will be able to analyze them.

No comments: