Thursday, September 11, 2008

keep it to yourself

Today was a decent day. I accomplished a few things.

I finally submitted my application to Dental School. The darn thing is done. I applied to Creighton, Nebraska, and Iowa. I am also thinking about Marquette. We shall see. I either have to go to a public instate school or a private school. Nebraska is an exception though. For those of you who know me well enough you understand that.

I'm feeling better about it. I just don't know what to expect. I am starting my job search too. I need to have something to fall back upon. Engineering isn't bad. I'd really like to do business consulting. I like making things but I think the social aspect of consulting would be more of my style.

We lost our second game today (8-6). I think I am more upset about the sportsmanship that my team showed than the loss. After the game the kids were getting water and they were talking to some of the other team that didn't play (because it was a reserve game), and something was mentioned about another player on the other team. I'm not going to repeat it but it was unacceptable.

I wish they would just respect others. It isn't that hard. I think an old saying applies.

If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

I am trying to decide upon my birthday event and what I want to do for it. The only thing I know I am doing has nothing to do with the bars. Right now I'm thinking I'll buy a cake for my football team since I am leaving practice early for Pittsburgh. I have to order it soon. I'll figure that one out this weekend.

Well I'm going to shower and get ready for Andy's birthday shin-dig.

No comments: