Sunday, September 28, 2008

and did i remember to keep your beer as full as mine

Bleh. I didn't get everything I needed to get done today. The Packers lost too. That sent me back to my bed for a nap because I was frustrated. I woke up and went to the SC to get some homework done. I am not really good at doing my homework when I'm in my room. I spend too much time on the computer.

I got to eat dinner with Nanci. It was good to eat with her. I'm glad we're sharing some of the same frustrations in DFM. That class really sucks a lot. I thought it was going to be fun. It is fun at certain points. I really enjoy the lab. The rest of it is a heck of a lot of work. I'll get through it though.

Whenever we go to dinner we always get one check. It is funny because we're not dating. It has never been like that for my side between us. I love the Airliner pizza. It had been awhile since I had eaten it. After she showed me how to do the DFM homework. It still took me another hour or so to figure the darn thing out. It was really silly. I dislike the way ProE is presented in the class.

I finally got groceries tonight. I spent too much money though. I had to buy some other cleaning stuff too. When I got back I found out Aaron bought some dish detergent. Now we have two extra boxes. I guess it will last awhile now. I also bought a thing to put in my toilet. I hate cleaning the bowl. Hopefully the two dollars that the thing cost is worth it.

I'm going to cook tomorrow night at like 9:00. I'm excited! I haven't cooked real food in a long time. I made cookies last week but I gave them away. I'm making some sausage. I was kind of upset because I had to buy more food than I needed. I needed a pound of red potatoes but the were out and I had to buy a five pound bag. They're cheaper but I don't need them. Kind of a waste of food to me. Hopefully I'll be able to make something else with them.

Tomorrow I have to get some homework done in the morning when I'm at work. I also need to draw up some plays for football. Three more games left and the season is over. Kind of scary how fast it just flew by. We're 2-1 right now. Hopefully we can win our last few and send the kids off to their high school season on a positive note. Our game this week is in Cedar Rapids and next week we have one at City High. We also have a reserve game at Southeast on Monday and the regular one the following Thursday at City.

I'm going to play a few rounds in a video game and then head to bed. I haven't played in a while.

No comments: