Thursday, September 4, 2008

and you smell like how angels outta smell

So tonight the goodnight kiss had passion. It made me all tingly inside. I would liken it to being nervous and excited at the same time, but it really isn't just both of those combined. There is something more to it but I just can't explain it.

She looked really nice too. I should have told her that she did. I didn't want to be too strong though. I like how we can just talk. It is just amazing. It doesn't hurt that she is adorable either. I am excited! So far she has been worth the wait, and this time when I dropped her off she suggested they'll be a next time. :-D. I'm such a little kid right now.

I don't know why I'm listening to Dashboard right now. It is completely opposite of how I feel. I guess on my iPod today came up "Again I Go Unnoticed" in which they state "another goodnight kiss robbed of all its passion." Well tonight's goodnight kiss had passion. I should be listening to something happy right now. Maybe the song that reminds me of her.

I don't think I mentioned it because I didn't want her to find out, but a week ago I sent her a CD with one track on it. The song reminds me of how I feel when I am with her; so I wrote on it "this song reminds me of you" and placed it in the mail. She said she liked it when I took her flowers.

I'm happy right now.

No comments: