Monday, September 15, 2008

"what is in the air; not a scent of a woman, but what?"

I am done with Monday. Finally. Whew. Mondays are super long for me. I start at 8:00 and am done at 8:30. I enjoy the second half though. The first half of my day is work and class. The second is work (football) and swing dancing. It is exhausting but worth it.

I halfway did my laundry. It is all in piles but I still need to put it away. Tomorrow will be sort of busy. I'm posing as a professional photographer for one of my jobs. Should be interesting!

Swing dance lessons are super duper fun. One of the girls smelled amazing tonight. I like it when girls smell nice. I rarely tell them if they do (only if I really like them or they're a good friend). It is a huge turn on; I don't know why but it just drives me wild. I'm excited for this week! My birthday and Pittsburgh!

I just have to make it through tomorrow and Wednesday and the fun begins. I'll be slaving all day again tomorrow. We're going to try to get our group project finished. We're already two hours into it and it will probably take three or four more. Bleh.

I wonder what my birthday thing is going to be like. It will be interesting to see who shows up. I like birthdays. I think that they will be happy days for me no matter how old I grow. I am beyond the point where "material gifts" will make me happy. I get one from my parents and that is enough. There are two things that I really want for my birthday. One I will mention and the other I won't (and the one I am not mentioning it isn't material or sexual).

I really want my close friends to be there Thursday. That is all that is important to me. I invited the rest of the people because they would be nice to see again. A lot of them invited me to their birthday events and I went so I think it was respectable to invite them as well. I'd be really happy if they show up, but I highly doubt a lot of them will. It is a little frustrating to learn that most people only put up with me because of who I was with. I chose not to drink before I was 21. I probably should have gone out more (and refrain from drinking) but I didn't. I'm glad because I'm in a position to follow my career, but it made me lose some respect because of the way that I went about it.

I'm going to go see what is due this week and figure everything out. Then bed. I wish I could just hop in right now.

No comments: