Sunday, September 7, 2008

the udder u


I feel like throw up right now. I'm not going to though. Stadium Clean-up. in a few hours. It is ridiculous how I drive there. I'm drinking some water right now. Probably a good thing.

I confused myself even more so tonight. Whoops. Oh well. Someone has to step up to the plate eventually. That part is out of my control. I guess we shall see what happens.

I am going to strip down and get in bed soon. I know what I want at this point. I guess we'll have to see what happens. I can't really worry about things that are not in my control. I've learned that one the hard way.

I guess it is Sunday and that means it is Beat State Week! The only thing that I ask is that we whoop them this year. I don't think I could really ask for anything more. Blackout Sunday. We better roll up the score on them too. Ferentz is too good to let them roll us up. We're not the ones copying the USC uniforms or making the ISU/Iowa game require season tickets. We're better than that. We can sell the single game tickets for the game; they can't. Besides they believe changing their uniform every year will make them a great team. Ever heard of tradition?

We better take down "The Udder U".

No comments: