Thursday, October 30, 2008

find a restroom sir

I am exhausted. Today was long.

I'm excited to go to the Iowa game this weekend. We will be heading out right after I finish practice. Should be a blast. I'm kind of packing right now. In the process anyways. I have the tickets out and my Halloween costume. I need to grab my camera too; would be a shame if I forgot that.

Our game today was much better than Tuesday. I saw a little improvement in areas that we stressed. We started off really well in both games which was good. I was also impressed that some of the kids started using some of the skills that we have been working on in practice in the game. They're picking it up a little better. Our out of bounds play was also money. We should have scored a few more points off of it.

I went to dinner with Jen today. She is going through a rough time. I am glad I was able to hang out with her. We were sitting in my car talking when I took her home and someone came up and just peed in her driveway right in front of us. It was ridiculous. There wasn't much we could do about it either. She said it wasn't the first time that someone did that. Some people are strange.

I am going to get some more prep work done for the morning. Big weekend ahead. GO HAWKS!

No comments: