Sunday, October 26, 2008

ambition

I didn't get anything done today. I slept pretty much the whole day. I doubt I will be able to get to sleep tonight. It has been a long time since I haven't been able to sleep at night. Tonight would be because I slept all day not because things would be keeping me up.

I have three interviews this week. Two at dental schools and one at another company. I don't really feel the pressure right now. Wednesday will probably be a different feel though. It has come time to see where I'm at I guess. I think I know what I want right now a lot more so than I did at the beginning of school. No matter what happens I will do my best. I don't give up that easily.

I'm going to need something warm and fuzzy here soon. Last night was pretty good for me. I'm a little worried but I am doing my best and that is all that one can ask of me :). I've never been one to be very confident. I'm kind of a shy person until I can spend some time to open up. I'm just a little frustrated hearing the same lines. I don't know what to think because EVERYONE tells me them. I heard them from my parents, my ex-girlfriend, my counselor this summer, my best friends. It just seems like people are trying to put a band-aid on me to make me feel better. I think in all reality it just comes down to me figuring out who I am. I didn't really have a chance before in my life.

I'm glad that someone talked to me and told me that I was too unselfish. I need to go get ready to get what I want. I know I can do it; I'm going to do it for myself too. Just watch. Come next Monday I'll feel like a million bucks, and it won't be because I had a Runza. I'm going home!!! I'm excited. Lincoln will be fun. I can't wait to go back to the place where I began growing up. I like being a little kid. :-P Maybe a little too much.

No comments: