Sunday, October 12, 2008

no longer a red letter day

I'm proud of myself for today!

I am really sweaty right now. It has been warm the last two days. I got my hair cut today. The lady that cut it was really nice to me. She asked me how I normally did my hair; I told her that it was dependent on what time I woke up. She laughed at me for that; in a fun way though.

So true though. I have been waking up really late usually. Pretty much days I wear a hat I don't shower in the morning on. I haven't really done my hair lately either. It was hard to do when it was longer. I'll probably do it tomorrow (if I wake up early enough).

Dinner with Matt, Ben, and Eric tonight was good. We got to watch Dallas/Arizona game ending. It was pretty intense. I'm glad I got to see the guys tonight. I invited Ben and Matt to dinner and they both were able to come this time. It was fun!

I have about 100 pages left in my book. I've been slowly chipping away at it. I really am enjoying this one a lot. I think it might even be my favorite Sedaris book. We'll see. I might be biased because I thought two of the chapters so far were just hilarious. Who knows.

I am happy! I got to talk to Christie on the phone tonight.

No comments: