Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is this thing called time and where did all of mine go? I can't figure out where I lost all my time and looking for where it went will cause me to lose more.

I really need to just decide what my priorities are right now. I have three jobs, school, and I am looking for jobs/professional schools. Bleh. It just seems like I have so much on my plate right now I never get time to just sit down for a second. The next two weeks are ridiculous. I have three exams this week; work has picked up and it is time dependent. I also have some interviews coming up. I need to apply for another job tonight as well. The deadline is tomorrow. Projects are taking a lot of time as well. I should be doing more tonight but I'm just overwhelmed. :(

I really enjoy coaching. It is by far the BEST part of my day. It just gets me away from school and real life. I really enjoy working with the kids. They enjoy my presence too. I have a few that act as coach's pets. I won't be coaching them though because they'll be on the A team. I think they'll like the A team coaches too.

So one of my friends made me really happy today. Jen gave me a rubber duckie! It was exciting. I got rid of all my old ducks because Alison gave them to me and I'm done with that. It made me happy. Jen knows what I like and how to make me happy. I'm glad that I have one friend like that. Not to many people do special things for me. I'm glad I am a nice person and can do things that make others happy. It is so much more rewarding when you can see someones appreciation. I'm still not perfect but sometimes it is the little things that make people tick.

So I need to just start flipping some coins to decide what I want in my life. I've thought about getting out a few pieces of paper and writing down everything that I like about all my choices. I might do it. Flipping a coin seems to be so much easier. I should flip one now to see if I should go to bed or study. It is 9:00 but I am exhausted. I need to study a little.

I'm kind of down tonight. My eyes are watering a bit now. I just feel like so much is going on. My life is a helluva lot better than it was last year but I just don't really feel like it is going anywhere. It might just be easier to sleep than stay up and think about all the choices I have to make. I've done a lot of work to get myself to where I am today but the road ahead is long. To get to where I want to be is a lot more work than I feel capable of doing right now. I just don't feel like anyone will appreciate me for who I am or understand me. I don't really feel unique.

I'm just going to go to bed. I don't really feel any better after writing.

No comments: