Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"that is a good thing"

I studied quite a bit tonight! I have an exam tomorrow. I'm going to study more in the morning. Hopefully this time I will be ready for the A and B and the complex multiple choice problems. Those are the ones that messed me up last time.

The kids found out which team they wanted to be on today. It was fun to see the kids come up to the glass window and look for which team they were on. One of the kids yelled, "I'M ON COACH JOHNSON'S TEAM!" It was great. Quite a few of the kids that weren't on my team came up to me and asked, "Why didn't you pick me?" I had to explain that we didn't "pick" teams. I also stated, "I can't have all of you!"

I'm glad so many of the kids like me. I'm a much better coach after football. I'm really happy that I was able to be an assistant for that. It set me up well. I have a lot more responsibilities now.

I love coaching! I don't think I would have as much fun if I coached High School. It might be fun to try at some point but working with the Junior High kids is the best.

Three of my friends called me tonight! I talked to each of them for about fifteen minutes before they had to go. I probably should have been studying but I'm happy to make time for people who want to talk to me. Some interesting topics came up with each of them. One of them kind of surprised me; I guess I'm out of the loop sometimes, or I'm just oblivious.

I need to get back to studying!

No comments: