Friday, October 10, 2008

My Thursday was the most amazing day of the week. Oh em gee. It was good. I woke up late and made it to calss on time; and then I talked to the police and got everything straightened out. I actually talked to the police Wednesday as well but today I ahd a formal interview with them.

We won our last football game too! That put us at 44-20. It was pretty fun. I thought the kids were kind of flat in the second half but then they picked it up after the other team scored. We finished 3-2. That is pretty good; tomorrow is the pizza party.

I also got another interview! So I have quite a few coming up. I have one with Nebraska, Iowa, and hopefully a few businesses that I am looking at. I'm excited about the interview at Nebraska. It is my home state! Also I'm out of state so it is kind of hard to get an interview because I'm not really a top applicant. It should be fun to go to Lincoln! I'm excited for Runza too! Yum.

Tonight I went out with Dan to Piano Lounge. It has been a long time since I have been there. My favorite place. We have 3 martini's left on the list and then we've gone through it all. We did 6 tonight and then Taco Bell.

I'm going ot go to bed now. I have to work at 8:00 :). I think I can make it since I made it on my birthday. I wish someone was here.

No comments: