Monday, October 27, 2008

motherly love

I had a good evening. I feel bad about my mistake today but I took responsibility for it. I know that was the right thing to do (taking responsibility). I stand by my values/decision but not by the way I went about conveying it. I was frustrated and did not react accordingly.

I talked to my mom for 40 minutes on the phone this evening. She made me feel better. I love my mommy. I was just stressed today. I made it through and the last part of my day was good for the way the first part went.

Tomorrow is our first basketball game. I'm nervous for that. I also have an interview for a job. Hopefully it will help prep me for the Dental School interview. I'm studying a lot of the same questions (for both). I'm more worried about the game. I just want the kids to have fun. I didn't really condition them that much; hopefully they'll be able to go the whole game.

I just took a break to set my roster for tomorrow. Stressful because they're all wonderful kids but they can't all play.

I am much relieved of stress after talking to Nanci and my Mom. I tried to talk to Jen but she kind of shoved it down my throat. I'm a little upset about that. I'll forgive her but it really hurt my feelings.

No comments: