Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my leg is sleeping

Lemonade. I love it. I used to be obsessed with it when Miles and I mowed. I would make a huge gallon of it and take it out on the day's work. It made me have to go to the bathroom a lot but it was amazing. Yellow lemonade is the drink of my choice.

Today was kind of long. I had to pee really badly at practice and I had to run it. I should have gone before practice today. Yikes. I had to jog in and jog back quick. Luckily there are two coaches or I wouldn't have made it.

There was a coaches' meeting for basketball tonight as well. It was informative. There are a lot of rules that are really confusing to me right now. I'll just memorize them here when I have time.

I went to Christie's concert tonight after the meeting. It was at West High; if it would have been anywhere else I probably wouldn't have gone. It was just convenient right after the meeting. The music was good. It reminded me of when I was a kid and all the music from the Disney movies. I like things that remind me of when I was a kid (hence my teddy bears).

I sat behind the piano (well it wasn't in the way when I sat down) so I couldn't see her for the first piece. Then she moved and I could see her. I don't think she saw me but that is okay.

Tomorrow is a huge day. Test; gameday; flag football; and then hanging out. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through the test. That is really my biggest concern. I have studied a lot more than I did for my first test. It is pretty much brute memorization for these classes. Hopefully I'll do fine.

They moved the game from Monday to Thursday. This gives us an extra day of practice to prepare for our last game. I'm kind of bummed about it but we really don't have enough kids for a reserve game. I'd like to see those kids play more but it is what it is.

Anyways back to the grind.

No comments: