Wednesday, October 8, 2008

police

So I got a phone call from the police today. Yeah not fun. I guess the office lady shouldn't have been able to get money to pay everyone or something. I'm really confused about what is going on. I answered some questions tonight and someone might be coming to work tomorrow to ask me more.

Dinner was good though. I'm glad she let me take a moment out to talk to the police too. I'm just going to cooperate and answer all the questions to the best of my knowledge. I hope no one did anything wrong.

I really don't need this in my life right now. I'm already stressed out about finding a job and applying to dental schools. Enough is enough.

I'm glad I got to hang out with her tonight. It really took my mind off of stressful things. She is so cute. I really liked her pants tonight and I wish she could have stayed. I have to get up in five hours.

No comments: