Monday, October 6, 2008

Today was long. I sucked it up at swing dancing too. No compliments this week. I need to work on the stepping part. I also have to lead. It sucks when I have to decide what to do. It is really hard! My brain doesn't think like that.

I'm eating a lot of Sun Chips now. I should have not opened this bag. I'll finish it tonight!

I got paid today from my summer job. It is all in my hands now. I have to send a letter to Workforce Development now saying I got paid. Can't forget to do that. Tomorrow I'm making dinner for someone special! I'm excited. Hope she likes what I was planning on cooking.

Practice was hilarious today. I overheard the kids talking; not something that I can repeat here. I chuckled though. It was some of the same stuff my friends joked about at that age. I guess it is just a process.

We're having a Pizza Party Friday. I'm excited for it! It will be fun to get the kids together. They've all grown so much as a team. I'm excited about our game Thursday. It is just too bad that it has to be our last.

No comments: