Sunday, October 19, 2008

suncrisp and keepsake

Today was fun. I think it was pretty productive. I woke up kind of late but I got the most out of my day! I went and picked up some supplies for my date. It was fun!

We went to Wilson's Orchard and picked apples and then made apple pie together. I think she had a fun time; sometimes it is hard to tell. I had a good time. It was fun going and tasting the apples and then picking them out. I'm glad it was such a nice day. We probably picked more apples than we needed but I'm sure they'll all get used eventually. I also bought an apple turnover for us to share. It was delicious and worth every penny I paid for it.

Making the pie with her was fun too. She doesn't cook much and I like cooking so it is kind of something that I can kind of take the lead on. I think that is a lot of the fun. She was so cute today too; there was a time when we were both standing in front of the oven and I just couldn't help but smile. I hope she had as much fun as I did; I know she doesn't like the outdoors as much as I do so I hope it was an okay idea. Some of my friends (who are girls) that I told about it thought it was a cute idea; it definitely brought a smile to my face.

I wish I could know what she is thinking sometimes. She knows I like her; the other day when I saw her before the game I had the biggest smile on my face. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. She probably takes advantage of it sometimes but at this point that is okay with me.

I have a few things in mind that I wish she would do for me. They aren't really specific things but they are things that I'd like to see happen. She has done a few already and that is good. It really isn't about receiving for me though; I like giving. Especially when I knows it makes people happy.

On a lighter note I need to buy some stamps to mail out my "Thank Yous" and applications. That is the primary task for tomorrow.

No comments: