Saturday, November 1, 2008

hello november

Ahh! Just got back from Illinois. We lost but it was fun and the Hawks put up a good fight. I wish we would have won! It was so fun until they drove the ball down with two minutes left and kicked a field goal.

Halloween there was fun except I am a little frustrated. I got a call from a friend and something was wrong and I would have talked to her but she heard that I was out and didn't want to talk. I texted her right after she hung up and didn't get anything back. I would have stopped anything I was doing to help her feel better. Sometimes things just get at me a little because I want to be there for people.

I should be packing for Nebraska but I am beat and I think I'm going to do that in the morning. I get an extra hour tonight so it can be used wisely.

This week has been one of the best in a long time! It isn't over until Tuesday either! Nebraska here I come :).

No comments: