Saturday, October 18, 2008

fair enough

Quick movements are bad right now. I'm recovering from last night and this morning still. I'm going to try to make it a little longer before I hit the hay. I feel like curling up in a ball right now with my teddy bears. That will make me happy. They're pretty much the only things that will sleep in my bed with me.

I'm a softy.

I have a few things that are pissing me off right now. I think that it is just frustrating when people will say one thing and be stout in it and then completely go against it with the actions that he/she takes. Another thing is that I can't really talk about some of the things I want to talk about because it turns into a conversation about something else completely. Oh well.

I have lost my train of thought for tonight.

I'm talking to Steve right now. We haven't talked in awhile. I wish I could help him out. He is a guy that has always been there for me and yet I've never met him.

I'm really struggling with this one central idea in my life right now. I think it is going to be a long struggle. It is funny how so much of my life is decided by other people.

No comments: