Thursday, October 16, 2008

iso motivation

Where shall I begin. How about last night. I studied quite a bit! I actually should have done more but my brother was watching the debate and I wanted to catch a bit of it. McCain is really stiff. Obama didn't really seem sincere in his closing remarks. I'd say that Obama is too liberal for me. He talks about change; which I don't doubt will happen but I don't know if it will be for the best. McCain offers a little too much of what we've had for the last 8 years. I think it is a tough choice.

I am kind of leaning one way but I'll wait a little longer to decide. It isn't like my vote either way will really matter in Johnson County anyways. Obama is going to win the county by a long shot. I bet he wins the state pretty big too. Whoever wins better get the country back on the right track.

This morning's test was decent. It was 13 choose 6. I knew around 4-5 fairly well and I kind of had to expand a little on what I kind of knew about the others. I wasn't really pressed for time and I think I said enough to do fairly well. I guess it depends on how the rest of the class did. I thought it was a tough test.

My second test was not very good. I got 80/100. I didn't really study for that one either. It was ProE (which is computer modeling of a part you want to fabricate). I was pretty close to finishing it but I just didn't have enough time. I kind of had to go with the flow. I didn't know all the shortcuts to make the part really fast so I had to draw a lot of little nit picky things. The average was around 56 so I'd say I did fairly well. Tomorrow I have another exam in that class. Can't say I've prepared too much for that one either. I am going to get on that.

Basketball today was fun! We're evaluating talent so I don't really coach too much. The kids I have are those that have just started basketball. They'll improve a lot throughout the season once we split into teams and I can work with them at a lower level. I'm excited that they have room to improve!

I haven't really eaten a good dinner (that I cooked; Jen made some really good pasta on Tuesday in exchange for a Mint Cheesecake) this week. I had frozen pizza tonight. Tomorrow night should be a exciting dinner. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I just have to make it through a test and an interview. After my interview my day gets fun! Well kind of... I still have a lot going on next week :(.

Onto flag football. The season was fun. We didn't win but that really isn't what matters to me. I had a lot of fun with the team. Tonight was wet, cold, and muddy.

Don't really have much to say. Nothing happened today that made me think beyond the daily routine. Oh! I named my rubber duckie! Mr. Flappy! :)

No comments: