Saturday, November 29, 2008

i need a little time to make sense how i got so high so fast....""

Looks like it has been ten days. I'm writing less; that is probably because I am happier. Actually I know it is. Writing has been something that I've enjoyed doing. Every time I've done it I have not lasted too long. I think this is probably the longest I've lasted.

I think I'll continue to write; hopefully more than I have this last week! I enjoy it. This week has gone by fast. I had a great time again in Kansas City. It created many memories that I will remember for the rest of my life; my first NFL game, my first time out in KC, my first time being publicly embarrassed at a bar, and a few other memories that will give me stories to tell as I am older.

Thanksgiving was fun too. I made a apple pie for my mommy and daddy. I am so happy for them and their new house. It is nice. I want to have a romantic date with my girlfriend there when they're gone; make dinner there (because I love cooking), eat at the table with candles and then cuddle on the couch by the fireplace and watch a movie. It would be enjoyable. I have some other dates that I'd like to do but this is the one that I want the most.

She is going to meet my parents soon too :-P. I was nervous about asking her because I didn't know where she was at in the relationship; right after I asked her she invited me to meet hers in Chicago too. I'm nervous about going there and meeting them. I'm a nice boy but I don't think the parents from my previous relationship really liked me all that much so I'm a little scared.

The wedding was fun! I was on my seventh beer and my mom looked at me and just shook her head. I danced with her too! Some swing dancing o.O. She didn't know much of the advanced stuff but I got to do the moves she did know with her. I think she enjoyed it. My daddy took some pictures (they're computers aren't set up at the new house so I'll have to get them later).

Lindsay had some beverages too and I asked her if she was going to catch the bouquet! She said, "I hope so!" It was cute. I haven't talked to Aaron about it; I hope he is just waiting until he starts his real job so he can buy her a nice ring because she deserves it.

They're in the kitchen cooking I think. Cute.

Last note; I put up my Christmas lights! They were expensive but I thought I should go for the LED ones to be eco-friendly. A few extra dollars will be worth it; especially if others do their part too. It all adds up!

No comments: