Monday, November 3, 2008

oh the places you'll go

Wow. What a week for me. It hasn't really come to an end because I have a test tomorrow that I have not studied for at all. That is the task for tonight. I did the review sheet in the car but I couldn't find all of the answers. I now have to go over it a lot. I really just want to go to bed. It was a long week, but it was also the best week that I've had in a long time.

I was super stressed out during the whole thing too. I don't really know what to say. After my last interview today I just felt like someone was with me through all of this. I don't really know how I made it through it all. I know I didn't do it alone.

I was impressed with Nebraska too. In a perfect world I'd get into all the schools I want to go to and job offers from all the companies that I want to work for. I doubt that is going to happen. I kind of feel like everything is a long shot. I lack something called confidence. This is something that is not new.

I love my friends! The ones that care wished me luck in various ways. Each had his or her own way of doing it and I really can't express how much it means to me to know that SOMEONE cares about me.

I kind of wish someone would call and ask me how my interview went. I don't know if he/she is going to or not.

No comments: